Wednesday, October 11, 2006


This is my blog. I have long said that I was gonna start this journey into the world of blogging...well here goes nothing. This is hopefully going to just be a place for me to share ideas with new and old friends. Discussion is encouraged! This blog is hopefully going to have a sort of front porch feel, well as much as you can have while sitting staring a a screen!!! Any topic is fair game and rabbits will continually be chased. If you have never heard me tell a story then let me warn you now, GET COMFORTABLE! I have long believed that good storytelling is in the details. And so with that we are off...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh is looking a little crazy there!

Daniel and Christy Davis said...

Hi Kyle! Daniel and I saw your parents this weekend at a wedding. Hope you and Missy are doing well!

Christy

D.R. said...

Congrats on starting your new blog. If you have any questions about how to handle blogspot then feel free to ask someone else and then pass on the details to me. I am still trying to figure out a lot.

Sara Morse said...

I'm looking forward to it, but only if you do a post on LOST. At least one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the flattering picture, Kyle,this is fantastic, I especially appreciate this in light of having recently rediscovered the moonlight chronicles, you have brought the front porch to sub-basement 3 of the law library, something I thought impossible.-Short